You can now register for the EADI General Conference 2014 via this Registration Tool.
EADI offers different deals and packages for the attendees of the General Conference 2014:
Package: The conference package includes the full conference fee (including three lunches, two dinners, two receptions and coffee breaks) as well as the three-night accommodation in the conference centre (single room, including breakfast). Please note that there are only a limited capacity of rooms available at the conference centre. Rooms will only be available for researchers who attend the all three days of the conference. The rooms will be booked on a first-come-first-serve basis. (Due to cancellations, the Conference Package (including accommodation at GSI) will be available again from Tuesday, 10 June, onwards.)
Conference Fee: If you did not get the chance to book a room at the conference centre or if you are from Bonn, you only have to pay the conference fee. This allows you to attend the three conference days and includes three lunches, two dinners, two receptions and the coffee breaks. Please note that you have to book your accommodation separately.
Conference Single Day: If you wish to attend the conference for one or two days only, you can book those days separately. During these days you will be served lunch and dinner as well as coffee. You are invited to attend the receptions as well.
Public events: Please note that attending the first day of the conference (23 June) is free, but registration is required. Please register with the registration link.
|Package (Conference Fee and Accommodation at GSI) (sold out)||404,60€||481,95€|
|Concessionary Package (Conference Fee and Accommodation at GSI) (sold out)||327,25€||357,00€|
|Concessionary Conference Fee||119,00€||148,75€|
|Conference Single Day||71,40€||95,20€|
|Concessionary Conference Single Day||47,60€||59,50€|
The Small Print
- Registration is open until 17 June.
- No refunds will be made for cancellation received after 15 May 2014.
- All prices include VAT.
- Concessionary refers to those enrolled in a PhD-programme or as a student at university and the unemployed. If you book a concessionary ticket, you will have to proof your status as such.
- Registration fees can be paid by bank transfer or credit card.
- Reservations for accommodation at the conference centre can be made using the Registration Tool.
- Reservations at the conference centre are only accepted for all three nights of the conference. If you stay only one or two nights, you will have to book alternative accommodation yourself. If you wish to stay at the conference centre the night before or after the conference, please make sure to book that night via the booking page of the conference centre (if you inform the Conference Team about this, we will ensure that you do not have to switch roms.)
- EADI offers reduced fees for its members.
EADI Jubilee Membership
EADI is turning 40 and we are celebrating this exuberantly. As a present for all future members, EADI offers a Jubilee Membership. On top of the perks that come along with the regular EADI membership, as an individual member you also enjoy a reduced fee for the EADI General Conference in 2014 and your membership benefits last until the end of 2015.
For a special price, you therefore do not only receive the benefits mentioned above, but you also enjoy it for half a year longer!
For the Jubilee Membership you do not need to fill out the Membership Form, it is enough to click “become a member” in the registration and pay the membership fee together with the conference package.