Can I get a confirmation letter in order to apply for a visa?
Yes, you can! In order to receive a letter to apply for a visa, you need to make sure to create an account on ConfTool. As an author of a paper or a presented you will already have an account. When creating an account you will be asked to enter your name, contact data and passport number. Only if all this information is provided, we will be able to issue a letter for you!
Where can I find schedules for the public trains/trams/busses?
Schedules of the public transport in and around Bonn can be downloaded from the Conference Website. Further, the website of the public transport company allows you to check whether your service is on time.
How do I get to the Conference Center and to Bonn?
- Airport Köln/Bonn
- from the airport you can take a bus to Bonn main station (HBF) or the train to Bonn-Beuel
- arriving at Bonn main station (Hauptbahnhof, HBF) you can get the tram #16 or #63 into the direction of Bad Godesberg
- take the tram #16 or #63 until Max-Löbner-Straße or #66 till Robert-Schumann-Platz
- for leaving at Max-Löbner-Straße: walk down Max-Löbner-Straße until its end
- for leaving at Robert-Schumann-Platz: Kurt-Georg-Kiesinger-Allee, turn left to Jean-Monet-Straße, turn left to Heinemann-Straße